Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferentus / Xiones / Herrcot

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
***** Forum Updated 15th August 2010 ***** Forum Updated 15th August 2010 ***** Forum Updated 15th August 2010 ***** Forum Updated 15th August 2010 ***** Forum Updated 15th August 2010 ***** Forum Updated 15th August 2010 ***** Forum Updated 15th August 2010

SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back

Go down 
+39
austinwolfclaw
Kyle-
chacha13oy
Cald
rbb138
MrGreen
Cookieh
Fireblac
Mira
Kyle
Lhugennar
Yilvana
RoKiZ
Kaikai
Tinktink
Nura
Marco
Adrian
Ki11eR
kecsu7
GreatX
Xunlimited
sannyboy
Disco
Boban
HunPepi
partyboy
CyniceR
DeNGeSiZ
Crank
xGraver
Tobblish
BuLL
MedievelZ
Shiro
KaRaMasKe
UnknownWarrior
Kryon
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kryon
Master of PWN
Master of PWN
Kryon

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-12

SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back Empty
PostSubject: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 6:57 pm

Lee
London
scorpiolee@hotmail.co.uk

i want this game Back because it was a good place to meet new people and make lasting friends, it was a place to relax, chat and to play. i spent so many hours playing this game because it was so fun to have Herrcot brought back would make me very happy and i thing many more people happy
Back to top Go down
UnknownWarrior
Mysterious
Mysterious
UnknownWarrior

Male
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-10-12

SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 6:58 pm

Yaron
israel

yaronsultan@walla.com

Ferentus is the first mmo i have ever played. im playing this game since 2005 at Ferentus Volume 1.
after 3 years of ferentus playing, i can't play other mmos they are all sucks.
Ferentus have a unique engine and great quality, ive never got bored from this game :]
Back to top Go down
KaRaMasKe
Spam Brother
Spam Brother
KaRaMasKe

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:01 pm

my name is Osman

im 18 years old

Trukey / Diyarbakýr

my E-mail address : karamaske_34_33@hotmail.com

lol!

Last edited by KaRaMasKe on Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.pwn2death.com
Shiro
Spam Brother
Spam Brother
Shiro

Male
Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:01 pm

Tayler
Germany ( Stuttgart )

Lazuri08@aol.com

I want Herrcot back because this kind of game was the first I ever played.
Allmost all of my classmates started playing this , sure not the best graphics,
but the Game is FUN this game makes fun in anyway: Lvling , Pvp , or hangin around !

Plus I met so many new friends .... GOOD friends though not jut friends..
It would be so awesome if this game was reborn again...
I remember I started playing Ferentus V1 when I was 11 or 12 years old.. well
I was in the 7th grade and now ? now I am in the 10th allmost finished and going
to get a job ! Why couldnt this great game stay alive aswell? It should get a chance !!

Last edited by Shiro on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MedievelZ

MedievelZ

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:02 pm

gal .o
israel

gal4kk@gmail.com

reason: was great to play in PVP arenas
Back to top Go down
BuLL
Spam Noob
Spam Noob
BuLL

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:22 pm

Max.

19 years

Netherlands (Deventer)

max_werf@hotmail.com

I just want it back,
its the best MMORPG Game
so why dont give us this game back ??

Last edited by BuLL on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
<Gris>
The OnE and OnLy Sab ^^
The OnE and OnLy Sab ^^
<Gris>

Female
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:40 pm

Sabrina
Germany

sorry dont post my email here,try to understand pls Surprised

i want Herrcot back because i love this Game and the PPl there...
had there alot of fun and now Millions of good Friends^^
Back to top Go down
Tobblish

Tobblish

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:03 pm

Tobias B
Sweden -|Jämshög|-

bengan148@hotmail.com

It was a great game and ppl loved it Very Happy There's still no game like herrot only cous it was one of a kind.
Nice graphic's + good game system + great PvP + wonderful friends = Herrcot Wink we want it back.
Back to top Go down
xGraver
Black Mamba
Black Mamba
xGraver

Male
Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:27 pm

M. Jäetma

Estonia

Xgraver2@hot.ee

Well why not if ppl want the game back. Cool
Back to top Go down
Crank

Crank

Male
Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:57 pm

Anton E.

Xiones/Ferentus/Herrcot was the game with the biggest fun-factor of all mmorpg i ever played it has some super details and ideas that many games didnt have where i really was fascinated

it would be one of the best online games if it had the right leading from begining on
Back to top Go down
DeNGeSiZ

DeNGeSiZ

Male
Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:39 pm

Ozan Or ozi

Turkey / İzmir

dengesiz_ozi_316@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
CyniceR

CyniceR

Male
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 6:08 pm

Marcel

Austria / Linz

cynicer@ymail.com

Herrcot is the best game I've ever played, because it has a unique skill and PvP system.
Back to top Go down
partyboy

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 7:08 am

Jason

California biatch

cuz i liked it? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
HunPepi

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:51 pm

Peter

Hungary

nemethx@hotmail.com

I love this game. The Herrcot is the best mmorpg for ever
Back to top Go down
Boban

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 12:09 pm

Sam

Belgium

sam.geleyn@hotmail.com

best mmorpg ever ^^
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Disco51   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 2:42 pm

ilker

Turkey

I played many games since years..

I want no game expect this game.. Only Game I Want is This Game ....
Back to top Go down
sannyboy

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 4:23 pm

sannyboy77@hotmail.com

I want it back cuz It simply RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ XD

btw it is the best mmo i've ever played (and in v1 the lvl 20 pvp was the most fun i've ever had in a mmorpg Razz
Back to top Go down
Xunlimited
Spam Brother
Spam Brother
Xunlimited

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 8:59 pm

yogev

good game
Back to top Go down
GreatX

Male
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:25 pm

David or Dav Razz

Israel...

for the good old times Razz
Back to top Go down
kecsu7

kecsu7

Male
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 12:15 pm

Dawe or David

Hungary..

I played it many times, all versions. It is the best game.
Back to top Go down
Ki11eR

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 12:10 am

Michael

Czech Republic FTW!!!

Ki11eR@seznam.cz

guys i really need herrcot/ferentus i m adict but not korean!!
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Male

PostSubject: Re: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 8:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Marco

Marco

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 1:35 pm

Marco

The Netherlands

bestemarco@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Nura

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 3:21 pm

Lynn

Netherlands

What a Face

Because it's the only game I ever got addicted to, miss the game and the people on it.
Back to top Go down
Tinktink

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 4:17 pm

name:tim

email: mickyenlupo@hotmail.com

let it come back ! to the peoples who where addicted to it
and i still have a thing for magdeline !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back   SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back Empty

Back to top Go down

SIGN HERE ( REAL NAME/AGE/LOCATION/EMAIL/REASONS and we will try get this great game back
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next